Monday, July 30, 2007

Doubt can only be removed by action

"Doubt can only be removed by action."
I found this quote in my mailbox and it stuck with me the whole day.I remember when I was just starting in Network Marketing and before I truly understood why it worked as a business model and the potential that it offered average people like me, doubt was one of the major reasons why I was going no where fast.
I kept telling myself that I'd been had into some scam and I kept looking for reasons why I was going to fail.In retrospect that was a pretty silly attitude, but that is what happens when people don't do their homework, don't have the facts and they don't understand the basics.
I had a nagging question in my mind: "does this really work?"and I couldn't get it out of my head and it paralyzed me.
It's not until I invested in my education as a Network Marketer, by reading books, listening in on conference calls, etc.. that the whole thing started to make sense and I began to really take action.
Today, while I'm still very far from my dream life, I can see my business growing, not by magic but by my taking simple yet effective steps and applying key marketing strategies .
I'm taking action. I am no longer thinking about the ways I am going to fail; instead I'm thinking about what my next move is going to be.
This is exciting folks! Every day, I methodically get on the phone and attempt to connect with at least 3 people.
Every day, I follow up with leads and prospects by e-mails and sometimes even with a postcard.
I'm too busy working, I don't have time to doubt myself or the industry. I guess that's what the author meant to say and it's true....

To your success,
Carmina

No comments: